Saturday, December 1, 2007

From the StyleHive Blog:

On The 37th Day Before Xmas I Hope My True Love Gets For Me: An Acrylic Christmas Tree!

image

Less than two months separate you from the gift of your dreams! To better help you start dropping hints about what you want, or to give you ideas of what to give others, we’ll be bringing you a great gift every day until the big day.

Today’s fun find, is Aaron R Thomas’ Limited Edition Acrylic Christmas Tree! If you’re looking for something not quite traditional, a little unique, and just plain cool, sign up for one of these babies.
The 6 feet versions come at a hefty $850 price tag (3 feet goes for $500) but think of it this way - they’ll last ya forever, and trust us when we say you’ll have the most rockin’ tree on the block!

Only 50 of these were made, so hurry!

Check back every day for the latest installment of “I Hope My True Love Gets For me.”

Where In The Hive: bookmark

No comments: